Siteground (above) and CloudAccess both are willing to host Joomla 1.5 sites. Siteground has the ability to choose a PHP version from cPanel. CloudAccess does not. As of summer 2014 CloudAccess is running PHP 5.3.x. If your 1.5 site requires 5.2 to function, it won't work properly at cloudaccess. That being said, both will move your site for you which is very nice.
Hover over Services and click Migrate to CloudAccess.net. CloudAccess.net will move your site to their server regardless of size (might mean 50GB).
Domain name choosing tips (sure you can google more):
- You can use your company name if you already have one and the domain is available.
- Or, you can choose a domain name that tells the visitor what they "get" as a result of doing business with you or visiting your site.
- The domain name should be easy to remember.
- It should be logical.
- It shouldn't be to long - unless it fits with the logic (like the company name, etc.)
- It should avoid confusion - like if the company name is berriesandcherries - and yet the domain name is berriesncherries (cuz the "and" wasn't available).
- Avoid numbers unless it is part of your company name - for example 4u2win - tough for people to remember if it was a number or the word.